Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I can lift a car.

Well. Here we are.

Enough time has passed that I do not feel bad about moving on. But I still kind of do.
Meh.
I still have to fucking call him.
How could you do this to someone. 
Not so much the breaking up with, but all the other stuff.
How can you turn around so fast. What did I do.

ANYWAY.

I got a dick pic tonight.
;3

I have the plague. Hardcore.

I got Emily a flask for her birthday. Hurray. And a mug.
I made you a fucking mug. 
Happy fucking birthday.
Now I can fucking swear at you and shit.
Fucking 18.
But not yet.
Meow meow meow.

I've lost a bit of weight lately. 
My collarbones look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. 

Maybe I'll start putting up pictures of shit I draw. Will do.

I've been watching a butt ton of Walking Dead lately. 
I am hooked. 

I wish I had something interesting to say.
Life is dull. 

Remember when I tried to draw the Hulk, but it just looked like Justin Bieber? 

BIEBER SMASH.
This notebook has little pictures of musicians on each page. 
Cute.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment