Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh, what a life.

Let me fill you in on my past few days, weeks, months.

Yesterday, it hit me that I have no reason to live.

I got this letter from a friend of mine.:

"Dear Spencer,
You look really tired and down, and I'm sorry. I want you to feel good. I want you to sleep well. I want you to be healthy. I want you to have good days. I want you to look forward to things. I want you to be wealthy. I wnt you to see the world. I want you to have all the cute puppies and kittens to yourself. I want you to have tons of friends. I want you to acheive your goals. I want you to feel loved. I want you to be happy. Very very happy."

Which made me realize how poopy everything is.

Then, due to my lack of social life, a girl who is a Freshman in band and GSA decided her and her friend and going to find a day when they can both hang out, and kidnap me.
Two freshman. And they can't find a day when they're both free.
Freshman have a better social life than I do.

Now, I'm not saying all freshman are weenie's and don't deserve lives, because these two do.
But, as a sophomore, I feel as if I would have made at least one good friend who actually wants to help me out.

Whatever.


First block. Bernard. Here I come.
Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment