Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello to Peter.

Who is apprently stalking me online.
Thanks for that. Makes me feel important.
Even if it is super creepy, you creepy freshman, you.
And hi Ryan, who periodically reminds me that this blog still exists.
Thanks for that.
And goodbye to one man boy.
You can stay over there. Thanks for that.

Hm. What's been going on?
I have a cold. That sucks.
Head cold. Stuffy nose, head ache, sore throat, the whole shabang.

I need to get back into this writing thing.
I have Greene again this year, journalism, so I have time here to collect my thoughts as the blonde girl next to me talks about Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift.

Lovely.
Also, I have a modified fourth block every other day. I like that.
It lets me relax and read, or blog. Woah! Blogging! No way!
Google 'Mexico Blogger Hangings.' Not fun.
Insane.

First game on Saturday. I am so, so excited.
Football, I'm not so much of a fan of.
But the band is my family.

POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment