Monday, February 8, 2010

As I sit here alone.

It's 7:08 in the morning, and I am alone in the school library.
I have about ten minutes before I need to get up and head off to class.
So, let me fill you in.

Dan and I broke up a little over a week ago.
Bummer.
But, I broke it off.
Shocker, huh?
Crazy, moody, awkard, lesbian(ish) thing breaks it off with the greatest guy in the world.
Friggin excellent.
Everything will be okay, I know it will be.
I've been to hell and back.
I've been to hell, but I have never left.
But I am still living.
I am, getting through all this crap, and surpassing everyone's previous thoughts on how far I'd get in life.
He is also going places, and will get over this.

Some girl yelled at me
"SUSANNAH DOESN'T LIKE YOU. GET OVER IT."
Thanks?
I don't like her either?
Appreciate it.

I got punched in the head the other day.
Fun stuff.

I will add more later.
Ten minutes goes by quickly when we need to savor it;
Slow when we want it to go away.

-Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment