Monday, January 25, 2010

Book Odyssey: HELP.

I need some help with my book odyssey.
Truth be told, I need a list of books to read, and the list is getting thinner and thinner.
What is the book odyssey? Well, it is my personal goal to read 50 books in 2010.
That doesn't seem like a lot, I know, but it's a book a week. For a slow reader like me, that's a lot.
Not a lot, actaully. I just need to get into a schedule.
So, here's my dilema:
I hardly have any books left to read!
I like to have a list of what to read next, so I am prepared and not wasting my time looking for books (even though when your just scanning the shelves, that is when the best books come out) when the time comes to read another.
I am working of Book 7 now (almost done) which is The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger.
After this book, I have about three more that I want to read, including The Great Gatsby, Saving Molly, and Tell Me Where It Hurts. (Yes, I'm a sucker for animal biographies.)
Realize that I am ahead of schduale. If I was right on schedule, I would have just started book three, working my way to book four.
I am about a month ahead of schedule.
Let's call it three weeks, so I don't get to stuck up.
I want to finish my summer reading now, so I don't have to worry about it in Washington, even though I will probubly read even more there.
So, in the comments, tell me what book I should read next.
Now, I doubt that any comments will come in, because, let's face it, nobody reads this.

Fiction or biography. It's going to have to be a really great work of biography for me to read it. I am willing to read non-fiction, but it has to be an INCREDIBLY interesting topic.

If you are reading, comment what your favorite *fiction!* book is.

-Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment