Friday, January 15, 2010

The 21st Century has no hope.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up.
JESUS.
This class. Seriously.
Each morning, just like any other high school, we all stand up and say the pledge.
Expecially since the recent Earthquake in Hati, we should be INCREDIBLY happy and proud that we live in this country, safe and sound (at the moment).
Nope. Not this class.
Halfway through the National Anthem, the kid who sits next to me comes in. We'll call him Frank.
So Frank prances in, his pants half-way down his thighs, acting all tough, music blasting from his ears, five minutes late.
The school isn't THAT big, and he deffinately could have gotten here sooner.
He comes in, with that.... that redicoulous noise coming out of his ears.
Sits down, logs on, and begins to play games.
Seriously.
I'd say 75% of us stand each morning, respectfully.
Who does this kid think he is?
He should be damn proud that he lives here.

I can't beleive people.

Onto a brighter note:
Yeasterday, our group finished the 30-minutes podcast. Wooho. (:
We had somewhere around 26 minutes. Shoot.
But we still got it finished.
Woo!
It will be uploaded, somehow, to my professional blog, along with every other article, podcast, and such.
I can't beleive this course is almost over.
I am deffinately going to miss it.

Plus, I have been really interested in colleges lately.
So far, I like Pierce College in Lakewood, Washington.
It's got a Veterinary Assistant program, which I am looking for.
Not sure about Journalism, yet.
I will do evrything in my power to make my future not look so bleak.

More later.
-Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment