Monday, January 25, 2010

Hopefully something intelligent next semester.

I am going to take a moment out of my time to discuss the stupidity of my classmates.

This is roughly how the conversation went:

SHE: *looking on the computer* Eathquake?
HE: What earthquake?
SHE: Apparently there was some earthquake in some weird place the other day.
HE: Really?
SHE: Yeah. Hat.... Hat-i?
HE: Hat i. (Pronounced Hat E.)
SHE: Yeah. Big, too, I guess.
HE: Like my dick?
SHE: *glare*
HE: Hate E. That near Cuba?
SHE: How am I supposed to know. Shoot.

At this point, I tune it out.
JESUS.
How can you not hear about a natural disaster.
Just goes to show how ignorant Americans are.

I love America, don't get me wrong.
But COME ON.

Thank goodness the semester is almost over.
I don't have to deal with these morons anymore.
Different morons, nonetheless.

To clear up the 'Where is Haiti?' question, Jamaica is to the west, and Cuba to the northwest or Haiti. Now you don't have to google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment