Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Habits.

I have a really bad habit of not putting titles.
I have a bad habit of not indenting my articles and essays.
I have a bad habit of writing on myself.
I have a bad habit of worrying too much.
I have a bad habit of singing in the bathroom.
I have a bad procrastination habit.
I have a bad habit of trying to be funny.
I have a bad habit of making fun of my boyfriend.
I have a bad habit of trying to be nice.
I have a bad habit of forgetting.
I have a bad habit of listening to crap music.
I have a bad habit of being a crap writer.
I have a bad habit of thinking I can do things.
I have a bad habit of thinking too much.
I have a bait habit of not getting anything done.
I have a bad habit of wipping my nose.
I have a bad habit of complaining.
I have a bad habit of thoughts.
I have a bad habit of setting goals too high.
I have a bad habit of walking away.
I have a bad habit of stressing out.
I have a bad habit of not sleeping.

What are yours?
Get it out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment