Friday, January 22, 2010

THANK YOU GREENE.

Bummer free zone in Journalism today. Apparently his first block students were all in a bad mood, so he created a bummer free zone.
Everytime you start a new conversation with someone, you have to say
"I love you; I respect you; I think you're a good person."
For the first time in the past week, I don't have the feeling as if I'm going to burst into tears.

Plus, I got the first half of my Journalism final back.
89? YES.
B+ ish?
DEFFINATELY could have been better.
It angers me that I missed all of these stupid little things.
But, YAY! B+!
Notes I got:
The research looks solid and the first page kicked butt as a personal narrative.
Then I lost control of my attribution. The hollywood stuff was distracting. (AGREE.)
Lack of indenting (not my fault. Eh).

Overall, YAY!
First glimmer of hope in the past two weeks!

Realization:
The only thing that has continuously made me happy, without any sort of imlications for the past couple of months, is this class.
What am I going to do when it's over?
On Wednesday?
I don't know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment