Friday, January 8, 2010

We could do it. We'd make a great team.

We could be the best of friends.
I just know we could.
We could overcome this world, you and I.
Together.
Friendship.
We have so much in common.
Our music taste, what foods we like.
The list goes on and on.
I can see us together, driving around town.
Together.
Spread our wings.
Let the wind tak us where it will.
Plotting our defeat of the meat industry.
Together.
You and I.
We'd make the best team
This world has ever seen.
Do you see this too,
Or is it just me?
I hope someday we can try
and be the greatest of friends.
That's all I'm looking for.
A friend.
Someone who I can talk to.
About everything.
School. Relationships. Everything.
Everything.
Not holding back.
Flying on the wind.
You and I.
Together.
Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment