Friday, January 22, 2010

Truth.

I'm an inconsiderate bitch and I don't deserver you.
That's how I feel.

No, I don't trsut men.
Heck, I don't trust anyone, but that's not the point.
How could I say I don't trust you?
That's like saying why do you worry so much?
It's in my goddamn nature.

An, I mean, I'm sure you've lied to me before.

The crazy is coming out piece-by-piece.
Quite frankly, at the end of all of this, you'll just see me as another one of...
let's just call her 'the crazy girl.'
I'll be Crazy Girl 2.
And you'll tell everyone about how insane you were to even think about dating me.
And I'll go on ruining everybody's lives, one bit of crazy at a time.


I hope you read this,
so I can go on being the kid who keeps what's bothering her in her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment