Sunday, May 9, 2010

The future and junk.

It's Mother's Day, and I'm oddly happy.
Weird for a Mother's Day, really.

What have I been up to, you ask?
Well, I've been planning out the next five years of my life, give or take. Let's take this one step at a time.
For the next two years of high school:
-Keep those grades up, I need a good GPA. It's pretty much my ticket to college at this point.
-Get a scholarship.
-And a job. I need a job so bad, you can't imagine.
-I need about $8,000 for a road trip with a friend of mine. Not just a 'hey, let's go on a roadtrip' kind of deal. Like a, I am going to college in Washington, so let's drive there kind of deal.
-Join clubs. Clubs look good on applications of all kinds.
-Learn Spanish. Two years of a language is necessary to get into most of the good colleges, and all of the ones that I am looking at.
-Buy a car that can handle the cross-country trip.
-Take as many of Greene's classes as possible. Which means just getting all of the necessary stuff out of the way now.
-Graduate with flying colors. I wouldn't mind being in the top 100 of my class. In fact, I kind of strive for it.
-Start packing for said trip.
-Adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue.
-Apply and get accepted to a Washington college, preferably Washington State University.

After graduation:
-Roadtrip, obviously.
-Record roadtrip.
-Have a blast on roadtrip.
-Spend maybe a month or so with mom.
-Move in with sister. -Pending.-
-Get another job.
-Go to college to be a veterinarian or animal caretaker of sorts.
-Have a great life. Hopefully.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment