Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updates of hospitalized Molly.

Molly's still in the hospital, of course.
I received the news this morning that she has lukemia.
She's such a pretty, smart, intelligent girl; She doesn't deserve this at all.
Around ten she called and we talked until about one.
We talked about school, and how much she's going to miss the last bit of her freshman year.
We talked about what's been going on.
We talked about how, when she gets out, we're going to have a huge sleepover and party for weeks on end.
When she gets out, it will be so great.
My heart goes out to her family right now.
Man, I miss her.
Her mom may come pick me up after school to go see her, which will not be easy.
She starts treatment today, I believe.
I hope she feels good enough for a visit.

Hold on, Molly. Everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment