Saturday, June 12, 2010

I need some sleep, so here goes nothing.

I can't get over you, all right?
After all of these months, I still miss you.
I still wish we could just nap together.
I wish we could hang out like we used to.
I wish we were as close as we were before.
I'm sorry I was such an ass.
If I could go back and do anything over again, I would fix the end. It was completely my fault for blowing up every single little thing.
I want you back, all right.
And now that you're completely moved on and liking other people and whatever, I miss you even more.
I miss your goofy smile.
I miss the way you used to hold me.
I miss being able to joke around with someone.
I miss, well, everything.
All right?
All right.

I miss you. More than you can even imagine.
And if there is any chance at all, that you see this -I doubt it, but hey, at least I got it out- I will be one happy camper.
Or not. Who cares.
I do. About you.
Whatever, sometimes I get little crushed on other people, but it always goes back to you, and it just sucks.

So there. I hope you're happy.
In general. I hope you're happy.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment