Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rescued by a sinking ship.

Molly and I were conversing the other day.
We were talking about boys.
Cliche. Awesome.
Well,  pretty much it lead to us talking about a person we will henceforth refer to as BOY.
That should work. Yes.
Well, she pretty muc said I need to get over BOY and move on with my damn life.
Yes, this woul be VERY nice, and I would appreciate it a lot.
You know, if I could get over him , and whatever.
But I said something that I found very insightful. (Not to toot my own horn, I would just like to remember it in future days.)
She said I should try liking someone else, which I have, a bit. *fail.*
But whenever I do it feels like I'm being rescued by a sinking ship.
And that's exactly how I feel.
Maybe it'll rescue me for a moment, but we're still going down.

We talked further and came to a few conclusions:
1. I don't expect anything. At all from this boy.
2. Yeah, it is getting old and yeah, I do need to move on.
3. Things are harder said than done.
4. Teenage girls suck and are very cliche.
5. Sometimes I care too much, and other times I don't care at all. I have a whole rainbow of emotions just for you.
6. I was/am a jerk. But I hope I can be a jerk with you.
7. I am a pansy for not actually verbalizing this with you. At all.
8. "We're done with this conversation. You want my pudding?"

No comments:

Post a Comment