Saturday, August 14, 2010

A vs. B: The beggining

I've been going back and forth in my mind about this.
For a while.
And I think at least one of you two will read this.
Which should mean something.
I mean, if A reads it, it'll mean A cares and likes to know what I'm doing and my inner most thoughts.
But, sadly, B is more likely to read this. Or at least, he would read this, if it was a few months back. Because I'm a bitch, and B's gone.
But if it B does read it, it'll mean he's still here, which would men more than anything to me at this point in time. I feel comfortable with B, and I feel like I could tell him what I'm thinking now.
Quit frankly, I wish both A and B would read this, but I doubt that.
I mean, both are great, A and B.
B, we had our ups and downs, and A and I have just begun.
But I feel a storm coming on.

2 comments:

  1. I definetly don't believe I am either person. But I still love you and care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jackie.
    I'm sure you'll be filled in soon enough.

    ReplyDelete