Saturday, August 21, 2010

What.

You just don't get it,
And you never will.
There is no justification.

Whatever.

So, what's been going on here?
Well, I've made plans on the 27th.
And I am going to the Band show.
I can't miss it.
I just, can't.
Again, for reasons you just won't understand.
It's tough to explain.

Last night, Kolton's grandmother comes up to me and hands me a bag.
She told me it and it's contents are mine.
Inside was a video camera.
Woah? Yeah, woah.
It's a cute little DXG.
It has a tripod and a couple of memory cards.
Along with a few extra things.
Weird.
I'm still confused.

Fact: I have an eating disorder that I like to keep secret. Not anerexia or anything.But an eating disorder. I only know of maybe four people who will possibly read this, and I'm okay with them knowing. Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment