Monday, October 18, 2010

Mhm.

Recentl I've realized something:
I don't realize how lucky I am.
You don't realize how much I need you.

You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Past present or future.
You are everything I could ever want and so, so much more.
Your smile, your laugh. They brighten the world.
Your soul could take every single cancerous cell out of everyone.
Your personality is so lovely, you could be everyone's soulmate in a second.
If I had to choose YouTube or you, you, all the way.
You vs. Every single book in the history of the universe?
You. The stories we will create together overpower even the greatest books.

You. That is all.


I'm sure I'll send this all condensed to you later.
Because, even if I worry sometimes, you are the greatest thing that could ever happen to me, and are so much more than I could have ever wanted or expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment