Saturday, November 6, 2010

A smile can get you a lot.

I don't even have you, and I feel like you're cheating on me. Bleh.
I just want you to be happy.
But last time we hung out, that shouldn't have happened.
Because, now I feel dependent on you, but you're not going to be around.
Who are we kidding? You're not going to be around; I know how you like her.
It's good for both of you two.
And I don't want to take that from either of you.
So, please stop trying to make it seem like you still like me.
I'll always love you, that much is true, but I don't want someone who isn't going to be 100%.
I can wait.
Be happy.

So, what's been going on lately?
I kind of decided not to do NaNoWriMo. Or, at least do as much as I possibly can. Which isn't a lot.
I clipped a birds wings a while back. Deffinately one of the coolest experiences thus far.
I took care of some Chinchilla's. So, that fear is gone.
That's about it, really.
Reading 13 Blue Evelopes currently. Pretty good.
A smile can get you a long way.

Fact: I'm afraid of crap. They just creep me out beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment