Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hurrah!

Let's play out the past few days. How about in a tennis-match style point system. Sound good? Good.
It's Good vs. Bad today in the beautiful tennis-playing state of... Hawaii. Why Hawaii? Beats me.

Bad serves off first:
Spencer spends the night in the hospital.


Oof! Point Bad!


Good:
It's not for Spencer.


Hurrah! The score is 1:1


Bad is up:
Spencer was in the hospital for her best friend, Molly.


Ouch! Tennis ball hits Spencer in the non-exsistant balls.


Good:
Spencer and Molly sat up all night (as much as Molly could sit up) and played games and sung songs.....


Bad:
and cried.


FOUL! (I don't know if foul's are in Tennis. Let's be honest, i know nothing about Tennis. Seemed like a good idea in the beginning.) No continuing sentences!

Bad serves:

Molly passed away early in the morning, around 2:30. Her mother, father, and older brother were there as well as Spencer. 


Good:
I instaled Firefox today.


Bad:
You used me, pretty much. Thanks for the morals.


Good:
Parade went well this morning.


Bad:
I mean, what the hell. We were together what, maybe two weeks ago. I guess three now. And you already have a girl? Seriously. Thanks for leading me on. I don't think you understand how much it hurt for you to say you fucking loved me, then leave, just days later. You better make her the fucking happiest girl on the planet.


Good:
I feel confident with my Vet. vocab, which I've never felt before.


Good comes back!:
I love Vet so much. You have no idea. Honestly the only thing I'm living for right now.

Bad:
Director's being a jerk. Give me a break, please.


Good:
I'm done feeling sorry for myself.


Good Hurrah!:


Good:
Seriously. The Hoosiers. Why are they... so good?

Good will always come out on top. 


Plus, it's almost winter. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment