Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hypocrisy.

I hate being told how to do things.
How to live my life fits into this category.
Please don't teach me how to do something if I don't want to be taught.
I'm independent and need to learn on my own.
Don't tell me to come to school everyday. You're the last person who should be saying anything about attendance.

This stress sucks.
Last night I finally got home around 11ish and in bed by 11:15. I was overtired, as I wake up every morning at five. I was running on no sleep from the night before. When I am incredibly overtired, I can't sleep. I toss and turn for hours on end. I think about the day and stress builds up. I can't think straight. I cry. When I finally do fall asleep hours later, I have terrible night terrors. I don't sleep soundly when I become overtired. When I rise the next morning, I am not rested. Thrashing around all night leaves me worn out. The few hours of sleep I do get are filled with horror. This creates more stress, I can't sleep the next night, i become even more overtired.
Thus begins the vicious cycle of tech week.

No sympathy. I'm not asking for some slack. If anything, I need more work. no matter how much I complain, I need this.
Once I get too stressed out, I may stay home for a day. And sleep. Night after night of fucking terrors is stressful.
HOLY SHIT WHAT A FREAKING CONCEPT.

THINK before you say shit.
I didn't skip oyut on the concert.
How many court cases have you skipped out on? Who's done all of the work for them?
This is bullshit. I don't need your bullshit. Not a necessity, not a want.
An apology would have been nice, but I'm obviously not getting that.
'You don't understand'?
You're the one not understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment