Thursday, March 10, 2011

Minecraft

Oh jesus. I'm blogging about Minecraft.
I mean, I guess it isn't so bad that I am doing this.
I have time to kill at school and I haven't blogged in a while.
Huh. It was only a matter of time.

I'm currently reading about Minecraft circuits. Redstone Circuits.
Oh jesus. I don't know if I can manage this. I mean, I have at least three 64 sections or Redstone, but this looks really complicated. I'm sure it's not this hard.

But I found more diamond yesterday. I want to say I have ten diamonds now, give or take. Maybe eight or nine.
Iwanttoplayrightnowohmygod.

I think when I get home I will make cake. I have a bunch of eggs and wheat. I may need some sugar, though. (Although I have sugar cane, let alone a sugar cane farm, so that is not an issue.)

OHOHOH. Devon and I were talking Minecraft last night at rehearsal, and apparently, if you collect lava in a bucket and put it in the furnace, it last for like, two hundred and some odd uses.
OHMYGOODNESS. I will never use coal in the funace again. Although, I don't like to waste furnace energy, so I will need a  whole bunch of stuff to melt down, but still. Plus, you loose the bucket, so maybe it isn't such a good idea. But, I mean, I can always make more buckets, right? I just need a BUNCH of iron. Like, an entire chest full before I try this out. 
(Note: I just found it on the wiki. It can burn 100 blocks, as apposed to the coal's eight.)

Sometimes this game pisses me off. But I love it.

WHY DO I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment