Friday, March 23, 2012

Good Mythical Morning.

Alvirne has early release. Huzzah!
So I will be sitting ni the library for the next hourish.
Watching Youtube. Then I will probably redo my Spanish homework, rewrite it and whatnot.
Stupid Spanish.
More, stupid Barraford.
All right, she is not stupid.
But she can't teach.
She knows Spanish. She knows English.
But not enough of English to teach Spanish.
And none of us are getting it.
I am kind of understanding, but not nearly as much as I wish I was.

Now I will watch Minecraft videos for a long time.
Long time.
Long. Long. Time.

Weird day yesterday.
Wore a dress.
Painted while wearing tights. Got paint on the tights. Ah well, what can yah do.
Then I went to Hannaford for dinner.
Went to get a basket and there was a guy sitting there.
He said to me "Hello! Would you like a Peep?"
HE WAS A NERDFIGHTER AND IT MADE ME SO FREAKING HAPPY.
Then I got a pepper and a Sprite.
And had a nice little dinner.
Then had rehersal.
Went to Wendy's with Emily.
Went for a walk with Lia and Dan.
Then went to bed.
Huzzah!
It was a really, really good day over all.

Today, I have two classes.
Zoology and spanish.
So I will be leaving school fourth block to go to Salvation Army for shirts and whatnot.
Which should be lovely and fun.
And whatnot.
Blah.
This was pointless.
Sorry.
But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment