Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jeans and aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKtTA57gMLw&feature=BFa&list=UUGaVdbSav8xWuFWTadK6loA&lf=plcp

I. Agree.
You should talk for your clothes and not the other way around.

Maybe-Mythical creatures. Let's talk about it.
I had a talk last night with a friend of mine.
We talked about aliens and big foot and whatnot.
I believe...
I believe in possiblity.
I believe that anything is possible.
I believe people try to trick us.
But I still believe.
Aliens: Heck yes there are aliens.
I don't know. I mean, there is just so much space.
Something else has to be out there.
I'm not saying all life has to be like we are, thinking, breathing, whatever.
It could be completely completely different.
It could maybe not breath, not think, not need the intake of food, whatever. Who knows?
I don't know, the universe is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment