Friday, December 2, 2011

Excuses and Apologize.

I've never been a fan of excuses.
I understand that people use them,
but I avoid them at all costs.
I don't particularly like the word 'sorry.'
It is good sometimes, such as when you know you were wrong and admit such.
Saying 'sorry' is admitting you are wrong.
Journalist NEVER say sorry.
I think that should be rule number 1 of journalism. Never say sorry. Ever.
Anyway.
I don't like excuses.
There shouldn't be any.
If you are supposed to do something, then do it.
It's not that hard.
I mean, have responsibilities.
Don't make promises you know you can't keep.
Yeah, excuses are fine every once in a while.
But I will never, NEVER, place the blame on someone else.
If I didn't do something, it's because of me.
There is always something I could have done.
Which is why I don't like complaining.
But I do it a lot.

You know an apology from me is legitimate.
It's rare for me to think I'm wrong, mostly because social conversation is mostly opinion.
My opinion is never wrong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment