Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Buddha pocket.

I keep two small coin purses in my back pack.
Ruck sack. Bag. Whatever.
One has a cupcake design. I got in in eigth grade, maybe.
I keep coins in that one, maybe a button or two.
The other is make out of some kind of yarn. It's rainbow.
My money was rainbow colored for all of freshman year.
In this one, I keep my flash drives, my junior year ID and a small Buddha statue.
We are doing podcasts in journalism.
I had to borrow a recorder so I can conduct some interviews today.
I don't like leaving stray electronics in my bag, especially when they aren't mine.
One of the flashdrives went to Greene, so he could pass it on to Zach.
(Zach celebrated NaNoWriMo this year and is allowing me to read it. I'm weirdly excited.)
The recorder wouldn't fit in the coin purse.
I took the Buddha out, stuck it in my pocket.
The recorder fits just fine now.

I have a loose Buddha in  my pocket.

Every time I write one of these, I try to add something new about myself, not just 'this is how my day went, blah blah blah.'

I have a small Buddha and I almost always have it with me.
I would always carry it, if it didn't have a point.
It pokes me in the side constantly.
Almost like a small reminder;
It's always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment