Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Monday in the library.
I'm not complaining.

An 'alien' skeleton has been found in Peru.
Please, take the time to search for the images, it shouldn't take long.

WHAT.
Skull abnormalities were not uncommon in Peru around the time that this skeleton dates back to.
Now, I believe entirely that aliens exsist.
I mean, this universe is giant; we can't be the only ones.
Also, the whole 'living organisms need this, this, this and this excuse really bothers me.
Who is to say that on other plants living things don't need these things?
Anyway.
I would LOVE if there was legitimate evidence of aliens visiting Earth.
Unfortunately, this is probably not it.
Who is to say they would look even relitively like humans anyway?
They might be blobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment