Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stay a little longer.

Helvetica.
What a lovely font.

I'm having a really tough time writing this article.
I have to write a column about something I am the expert in.
Initially I was writing about concert/marching band and why everyone should experience something like it.
Greene said to go broader and do performance, since most people won't want to join a band.
I don't see why not.
I won't trade this family for anything.
And that massive tuba.
I love it.

I'm not so great at this whol blogging thing.
Although I have been doing a lot, lot, lot more of it lately.
Sometimes I read back over old posts and think 'wow. That seems really (pew) dumb now.'
Yeah. I'm 17. Some of the things I say are going to be girly and dumb.
I apologize for that ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment