Monday, November 28, 2011

Tubatubatuba.

The Turkey Bowl was the other day.
My last Turkey Bowl ever.
I guess it's different if you're just a passerby
but the band is a family.
It's crazy.
I was nearing tears the entie day.
I love you guys so much, there are no words.
All of the seniors get a little card to write to whomever helped them through the season the most, who has helped them the most over their four year span.
I wrote mine to the tuba section.
Told them how much I love them, how much I'm going to miss them.
I told Joeseph I still want a copy of his book.
I told them to take care of Gus, to teach him the ways of the section.
I told Joeseph that we must go to games next year and mock them with our food.
Most importantly, I asked them to please, PLEASE try not to kill eachother.
We've had some close calls.

Hailley is challenging Justin.
Which means Hailley thinks she would make a better section leader than Justin is and wants to put him to the test.
TC is the judge, of course.
The showdown is
Justin is upset because he was going to challenge Hailley last year, but didn't, so she could have her moment.
He should have done it, yeah.
She is doing it.
Who will win?
I don't know.
I'll be honest, I'm kind of worried for the outcome.
I will have to be both proud and sorry at the same time.
I love them both.
Either way, I'm kind of glad they are going head to head.
It shows they are growing and won't be stepped on anymore.
They will be something in this crazy messed up world.

I love you guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment