Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can't Stop

I like you, all right?

Now that that is over, let's move on, shall we?

Today I was given a gift.
It is lovely and it makes me feel tough.
Black eye.
Well, kind of. It might be a black eye.
It's kind of blue on my right eye, to the left on my nose/eye part and to the right. On the bottom too.
Nobody has said anything, so i must not be that noticable.
Sweet.
But still.
Wanna know how I got it?
Sleeping.
Yup.
I woke up this morning with a black eye.
I'm a rouch tough tumbling bitch.

It's raining. Which is unfortunate. I was really hoping to go for a walk this afternoon, instead of sitting in the library for fourth block again. No such luck.
People in here keep mistaking me fo a man.
I'm. Not. A man.
Not even close, actually.

Today is Thursday. Tomorrow is Veterens day.
Which means I will spend the morning in the city parade with my family.
The band.
Man, I'm going to miss you guys here in a few months.
It's crazy that I will be graduating in roughly seven months.

Somtimes I find this whole 'blogging' thing kind of creepy.
I mean, it's not rare for me to be flipping though blogs using the 'next blog' button.
I have seen many blogs.
I don't judge, really.
I like seeing what other people are doing.
I'm going to start adding pictures here.
Even though I don't particularly enjoy photography.
Tourism should not be a spectator sport.
But like I said, I'll be graduating in seven months.
So I want to document my last few months.
Who knows whether or not I will leave this little city or not?
I love Nashua.
Not many people will say that, but I love this city.
Love love love it.
Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of good cities out there, some even better than Nashua.
But Nashua is the only city of it's kind.
Three high schools. A baseball stadium, a football stadium, a skating rink, crazy amounts of woods.
Half an hour from Boston, an hour to the woods, maybe an hour to Vermont, not long to Maine.
We are the perfect city for those half-way couples.
The ones where they will like the city and the woods.
Want to go to Boston for the afternoon, then head out to go camping in the morning? Nashua is the perfect place for that.
Especially depending on where you live, the city completely changes.
I lived up near one of the three elementry schools for years. It was nice. Half an hours walk from down town, half hour to the school. I lived in 'North territory.' It was so quite. Right by the river.
Another thing. The two public high schools are on the edge of a lake. I love that.
It's the best of both worlds.

But I've got to get out of here.
It's not that I have to get out of Nashua, persay.
I just have to go somewhere.
Travel.
Even if it is just around the country, doing whatever the heck I want.
I've been single for threeish months.
And this crazy 'I can do whatever I want whenever I want, whereever I want with whoever I want' feeling has completely taken over.
I love it.
I mean, I made this dress and I'm really, really proud of it.
(Every time I write/type the word 'really' or 'very' I say a silent 'PEW' to myself, because it's bad. Therefore I must mentally shoot the word away. So, PEW PEW.)
Insanely proud.
I wore it. In public.
Which I NEVER would have thought about doing while in a relationship.
But I did it.
To the Music Department Halloween Party.
And I got compliments.
A lot.
Well, more than I usually do.
Which isn't that many.
So it isn't saying much.
ANYWAY.
I felt confident.
It was amazing.
I can do this.
I can do anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - just saying hello.
    I popped in 'cos i saw you had become a follower!
    Thanks.
    I'm off for an explore on your blog, see you.
    Ps.If you do add a photo we want to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete