Monday, July 23, 2012

Meow

I've kind of been getting into K-pop and stuff lately.
Notevenmad.

I don't actually have anything to say.
I have a pretty awful headache.
This past weekend I went to Maine with Emily.
I bought a dress for a dalek costume, eight books, and a carry two-pack of cards. 
It's neat.
All for $4.
And I'm making a hat for her. 
So that is good.

We seem together out of key.

I think every thing I do is the opposite of what people want me to do.
Notevenmad.

You say you're this person who is so different, that you're not "that kind of guy."
I've heard that from three different guys.
All three of them turned out to be exactly "that type of guy."
The cheating, lying, assholes.
(Come to think of it, the only guy I know who hasn't said that is the only guy I'm on good terms with right now. Hm.)
Any way.
Yeah. 
You say you're not that kind of guy, but you are. You so are.
You say you wouldn't cheat, but you clearly did that.
Yeah, good for you, you got a date with a girl you thought was pretty rad.
Well, she has a boyfriend. Even if it is "complicated."
That is kind of bullshit.
You say it was only a "potential date?"
So are you "potentially cheating?"
No. It's fucking cheating.
Nice job, bro.
Glad you're not who you say you are.
But what's new with you guys?
I am neutral about this, so fuck off.


Let's make some ratatouille.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment