Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is going to happen.

I have decided to do something simple.
Simple, but important to me. 
I am going to start walking.
Every morning. As in, I am going to get up at six tomorrow and go for a walk. 
Walk to main street, down spring street, down temple, and to the river. Just to sit and watch  for a little.
That's about a mile. Google maps tells me 1.4 miles.
So, three miles every morning.
I am downloading a Christopher Moore book right now so I can listen to that. 
So I will be 'reading' and getting health(ierish) at the same time.

About time to not just sit around all day.
Time to do something. 

Let's do this.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment