Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fuck everything.

Don't you dare think of me as a bitch. Ever. You have no right. Compared to what you did to me, I'm a fucking angel. You have no right to do this shit to anyone, for any reason. What reason did you have? I'm a bit younger than you. At least I respected you. I never lied to you. I always told you when there was something wrong. You didn't have the balls to tell me you didn't love me anymore. And that is the lowest of the low. When your friends ask what happened, you better not lie to them either. Tell them the truth. Tell them that you - a supposedly super old super awesome guy who is better than everyone who is a bit younger than you- broke this 18-year old little girls heart because he was too chicken shit to tell her the truth before it was too late, keeping the lies going until the very end. In actuallity, this "young" girl has more guts than you ever will. Tell them you were an ass to her. 
Plus, breaking up over text? Who is the teenage girl here?

Never forget how you felt tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment