Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is one month away.
I was trying to think of something I could do for Brian.
I was thinking of getting him a nice present, maybe a sonic toothbrush or another rubiks cube or something.
But nothing felt right.
It all felt very.... commercial.
None of it felt right.
It just felt kike more meaningless shit that anyone could get him.

Then it came to me.

There has been this picture floating around the internet of someone who did this:























It can't be bought anywhere, this person hand made it. (I assume. Looks handmade.)
So I decided to do the same. I dd a rough sketch in my notebook and it looks pretty good.
So tomorrow I am going to go out and get a mug from the dollar tree and do it.
It might not be in color and I will have to wash it forever, but it will be so worth it.
Maybe I'll get a box of chocolate shaped like darth vader too.

I am genuinely excited to give him this.
Handmade with love and whatnot.
I'm even a little emotional about it.
Maybe I'll even get super special water proof paint for it too.
Maybe I'll make one for myself with an angler fish on it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment