Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ahha listen to the engine whine.

I don't have much to say, but I want to blog, so here goes nothing.
Literally.

I woke up around 6:30 this morning absolutely laughing.
I don't mean, just chuckling.
Full out laughter.
And man did I need it.
After a few seconds, I remembered my dream.
It was a long dram, I remember that much, but none of it really stood out.
Except for the very last part.
A whole bunch of YouTubers- including myself- were sitting in a circle.
You now, ChannelCassie, FizzyLimon, Vlogbrothers, Meekakitty, LiveLavaLive, MysteryGuitarMan, ShayCarl and the Tards, etc.
The whole gang.
John Green sneezes once.
About a minute later, he turns to me, and sneezes on my right arm.
He looks up, as if he just had epiphany.
"I have something for you," he says.
Then I woke up in hysterics.
I have no idea what he was going to tell me, or what he had for me.

Awesome dream, though.

Friday through Sunday morning I'm in Vermont.
Sunday afternoon, Monday, and Tuesday, I'm spending every possible second with Ryan.
Sappy sappy mush.
Imma miss him.
Leaving for Washington on Wednesday.
Have I mentioned I HATE FLYING?
Hate it.
Hate it hate it hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment