Monday, July 12, 2010

So, hey blog.

Let me tell you about my night.

I was lying in bed, reading Hoot, when I hear my dad call for me.
Now, mind you, it's 11:30 at night.
He tells me that the cat got out.
She's an indoor cat and likes to climb trees.
And not just ten foot trees that I can climb and carry her down.
No, I'm talking four-story trees with absolutely no bottom branches until, say, 2/3 of the way up.
I walk back upstairs and grab my dinosaur flashlight. Important detail? No, but I like my flashlight.
I end up walking around the block in boxers and a t-shirt with this flashlight that roars, looking for a cat.
I find her chasing around another cat. Awesome.
I pick her up, and begin walking back to my house.
Once I enter the door, my dad sees me holding the brat, he yells "GIVEHERABATH."
No breath. One, angry word.
So, reluctantly, I walk with her upstairs, and into the bathroom.
Of course, the cat begins to go crazy, because she's not a fan of baths.
Obviously. She's a cat.
I fill the tub and give her a bath.
Oddly enough, she begins to... like it.
And she swims around, like it's no big deal.
She's just purring and swimming around, and I am incredibly confused.
We finish the bath, I rap her up in a towel, and take her to my room.
So, I'm sitting on my bed with a wet cat wrapped in a towel, and she falls asleep.
She falls asleep.
Really?
So, I wake her up, and think, 'hey, Samanatha is asleep. I think it's time for some payback.'
I stand up with the cat in my arsms, open Samantha's door, and jump on top of her bed.
Stick the cat in her face, and laugh histerically when she wakes up screaming.
Eventually, the cat and I go back to my room so I can brush her. It's about 1 A.M now.
She likes being brushed, but after a few minutes, she absolutely freaks out and attacks the brush and my hand.
Needless to say, I get angry at her and open the door.
She leaves.
A few minutes later, she's meowing apologeticlly at my door.
This goes on for a few minutes, until somehow she opens the door.
She walks up to my bed, meows, hops up, and falls asleep on my chest.

Kitty, I can't stay mad at you when you're being adorable.


Did I really just blog about my cat? Really?
This is how pathetic my life has become.
What a weird night.

No comments:

Post a Comment