Thursday, January 5, 2012

The fans get up and they get out of town.

Well, I like Bayside.
Thanks, Zach. Meh.


I don't really have anything to say today. I need to get an article done.
Woo!


This class is killing me. Journalism.
Meow.
I still have a 3,000 word article to do.
A 30 minute podcast.
The website.
The clip file. 
Agggghhhh.


And as it turns out, I can not seem to make videos.


My phone charger broke. That's... news?
No, it's not. It's not even interesting.
I will be without a phone until I can get a new one.

That's fine. 


I got a watch for christmas.
I don't want to stop wearing my old one.
Resolution: Wear both. 


I'm making a mix CD for the next adventure Devon and I have. 
With Zach this time. Hurray!


I'm stressed and just want to nap.
To the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment