Monday, January 30, 2012

Get excited!

I am using Google Chrome currently.
It is cool. 
On a school computer, so there is that.


The bus went past me today.
So I did not get to go to Alvirne.
Didn't go at all last week either, thanks to finals here and there.


Things that I am happy about:
Being a nerd.
It just lets me excited about things.
That is something I hold onto dearly.
Being completely excited about something and just going crazy about it.
I love that.
When I see other people and they aren't excited about something, I want to punch them.
Just, when cool things happen, I want to tell people about them.
And others don't.
And I find that weird.
Meh.


I have nothing to be excited about right now, so I don't know why I felt the need to say that.
But it was necessary. 
GET EXCITED ABOUT THINGS, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment