Monday, January 9, 2012

Shake him off.

Guess who didn't finish his effing NaNoWriMo and gave it to me to edit?
Jerk.

How you doin?
I'm listening to Spoon.
And now I'm not.
It's a Gnarles Barkley kind of day, yeah.

Devon and I introduced Emily to adventuring this past weekend.
It was wicked.
We went to the mall and Wendy's and Wal-Mart.
It was good.
Word.

Update on this crazy journalism final:
The website is fine. Bag of doom comes out on Wednesday, in which I fear I will break my fingers.
Thanks for making me fear that, Greene.
I have roughly 1,500 words on my 3,000 word article.
I have one article written for the podcast due on Friday.
And I'm working on the second one.
I hope to have them recorded by Wednesday at the latest.
Recorded and edited by the beggining of class on Friday would be ideal.
I haven't even started the clip file yet. But I've already done that one before, so I can use most of what I did on that one for this one, seeing as not much has changed.
It's basically just a resume. I just have to update it.
As you would with any resume.
Greene, I hate you for this.
But thanks.
This has helped me learn time management.
And that I need to get better at it.
You make it so even if we don't want to go into journalism, we can do stuff we like.
You teach us tools that will help
somewhere. Eventually.
I will be learning to make crepes because of this class.
So, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment