Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How you doin'?

It has been almost a month.
Finals time!
Hurray?
No.

I finished my Vet midterm. It was... all right. I think I did all right.
No Alvirne for the rest of the week. That is nice. Relaxing.

Jounrnalism final was... okay.
30-minute podcast came out half-way decent. No where near where it could have been, unfortunately, but it was done and turned in on time. So, woo!
3,000 word article came out to aroun 3,200.
I think it was pretty decent.
Greene sank down the wall when reading the first page.
Which felt good.
He says he was tired, but I will keep my moment.
Meow.
Then the practicum.
UGH.
Silly practicum.
Last post is due today, which will be a relief.
It was fun, though.
Learning how to cook and make videos.
He didn't tell us that the last part of out final- the Clip File- had to be pieces from our practicum.
So all I have are scripts and videos for the Clip File. Lovely.
Well, I can make it work.
Instead of applying for a book review blogger job, I will apply as a cooking blogger.
Easy enough.
Now I just have to type up a couple of scripts and I'm done.
Hurray!
The last video is currently uploading and it is sad.
Oh well.

I am going to Leeds/UK for two months after graduation.
I'm pretty excited. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment