Friday, November 13, 2009

For Spencer's Blog.

This is to be transfered to my blog.
All right.

My natural ability to be alone has risen from the dead.
Lately I've felt very alone.
Mostly in school.
Classes, to be particular.
The only class I feel to fit in is band, and even then, all I do is mess up.
I can't seem to do anything right in that class.
About a month ago, my phone went off in class, for no apparent reason, since I don't have texting, and nobody called me. And it was tunred on silent before I turned it off.
Ever since, I've been terrified that it would start making noises again.
So, I turn it off, and put it in my Tuba case in my locker.
Just in case.
Anyways. Feeling alone.
In Computer Applications *which is a totally pointless class, by the way*, I don't talk to anyone.
Right this second I am in said class.
The people sitting next to me, are talking about rolling and smoking blunts this morning.
*Which is a totally other topic that I will be talking about later.*
The girl next to me is very nice, but neither of us say anything, unless it's a question we have about the project.
In Journalism, which I love, and will talk more about later, every once in a while I'll make a comment to Melissa, or to myself, but other than that, it's just me.
Geometery is a whole other story. But there, I have Sydney. We either read, talk about how easy the math is, or just talk about random things.
Band, I'll make comments to Justin or Colin at some points.
Nice comments.
And we'll have a good time.
Band is only every other day.
On the days I don't have band, I have my independent study.
Which, even if I wanted to, I don't have any one to talk to.
Except Flesher, who is great.
I completely iscolate myself in my independent study.
In the far back of the library, in one of the 'lone desks'.

Yesterday, I ment to blog, but didn't get a chance to.
Yesterday, I was pretty happy with myself.
Lately, I've felt as if I totally suck at Journalism.
As if it wasn't the right choice for me.
I've taken up every oppertunity I have gotten in that class.
I asked questions to the BOE Canidates.
I interviewed as many people as possible for as many stories as possible.
I interviewed Mr. Heinhold, who I was sure would object.
I have done everything in my power to suceed, and I still felt as if I couldn't do it.
But then yesterday.
Yesterday.
We had to come up with topics for a news show that we plan to put on.
I came up with such topics as Dress Code, safety, pessimist students, etc.
I got the biggest praise for coming up with the pessimist topic.
Everyone liked it, and was complimenting me on my geat ideas.
This, this made me feel great.
Like a hero, in a way.
Greatest feeling of the week.
It was a Journalistic orgasm.
Mh.

There were free books in the library yesterday.
Not a huge event, just a cart, with a sign that said the books were free to whoever wanted them.
I took 15.
And carried them a mile and a half home.
Mh.
I plan on carving some out, once I read them.
I am very, very excited.
Yesterday was nice.

Cat's Cradle is about to get really interesting, I'm told.
I have to quote it.
At one point, a poor poet sleeps in someones house, and lives there while the man is away.
When the guy gets back, he finds his house a mes, and his cat dead.
Quote:
There was a sign around my dead cats' neck. It said, "Meow."
This is the moment I am glad to be a poet.
Poets *all kinds of artists* see the world as nobody else can.
A dead cat is an oppertunity to impact someone in a way nobody else could.
My love for art is abloom.
On the rise, actually.
I have been writing poetry more and more lately.
I've been reading more, and being more creative with everyday experiences.
I am glad to say that art will always be a big part of my life.
No matter where I go, no matter what I do, art will always be a part of it.

I think that's enough for this block.
Maybe some more next block.
Maybe I'll discuss vegitarianism.
Yay. (:
Have a great day.
-Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment