Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lately.

I was right about yesterday being a long day.
But I can already tell today is going to be longer.
Let me tell you about last night.
I left school around 3:00 after GSA ended.
Walked over to Fairgrounds to catch the bus.
Long walk, with a lot of stuff in my bag.
Just barely made it to the bus stop before the bus got there.
I get on the bus, and start heading over to Dan's.
I call him when I'm at the park, and he's on the bus going downtown.
Now, I knew he was going downtown, but I thought he had already done what he needed to do.
Whatever, I'll just go to McDonalds and read.
GirlBomb is a good book, just so you know.
He calls me back, and tells me that he still has to wait another 40 minutes for the next bus. *Which didn't make any sence, because they come every half hour.*
He tells me to go back to his dads house and maybe take a nap, or something.
Fine. Creeper.
I'd rather not go into someone elses house while they aren't there.
But, I do anyways.
Against my will.
So, I go in, say hi to Panda, Mim, and Doc, and go lay down.
Waiting.
Afraid his dad is going to come home unexpected.
Even though he and Nick were both in New York.
Still, scared out of my mind.
Eventually, he gets home.
Later on in the night, he decides to make pasta.
Yum. (:
I don't know what happened, exactly, but a comment was made, and it made me feel like crap.
Again.
Still.
Then again in the shower.
He made me feel like crap for doing something.
I just, keep messing up.
And again today.
Jon gave his pants to Meccah, and he asked me to get them.
I did.
I was supposed to bring them in today.
I swore that I did.
i know I put them in my bag.
In fact, I didn't take them out.
They just, weren't there.
*Damnit.*
Walking down the hall, I relize, I forgot my marching band music, just in case we had to play some today.
I told myself that I wouldn't forget it.
I couldn't aford to forget it.
But I did.
Also, this AB scheduale keeps messing me up.
I went 1 1/2 years without messing it up.
But yesterday, I did.
I walked into the band room, almost got my Tuba out, then Dan came in, and told me it was a B day.
Meaning it's not a band day.
Come on.
Give me a break, life.

Plus, while we were showering last night to try to wake ourselves up, apparently Dan heard that I was pregnant.
I'm not. No way am I pregnant.
But when he said it, he had an exited look on his face.
Not like ".... You're... pregnant? D:"
But "You're pregnant?! :D"
No.
I'm not.
And I don't want to be.
No way.
No how.

P.S.
I'm not having sex for a while.
Just so I can get my thoughts straight.
If Dan wants to, he can go right ahead.
If he has an opertunity to be with some other girl, I'm not going to hold him back.
Lately it doesn't even seem as if he likes me anyways.
Whatever.

*sigh*

Next up, dear body.

No comments:

Post a Comment