Monday, November 16, 2009

Switch

Computer Applications isn't doing anything for me.
I have a plan to talk to Mrs. Seusing about it, even though nothing will change here at Nashua Brothel South.
I want to talk to her about re-creating the Computer Applications curiculum.
Maybe have things more school orientated, and not sports, movie, and rap orientated.
It's such a useless class.
We have done almost nothing new.
I'm pretty sure that I will never use Windows Access again.
Word, I use everyday, and know how to use it.
I know how to use a majority of the things that they teach.
99% of the people who have taken this course have said it was useless.
I haven't talked to anyone who has gotten something good out of this course.
One good thing that comes out of it is that I have time to read.

Bytheway, Nick totally has a selfish reason to be a vegitarian.
Not even caring about the animals.
Only caring about how he looks.
Blah.

Journalism.
Working on Podcasts.
Still.
Again.
They should've been finished on Friday.
Mine is done.
Most of ours are done.
They just need to be put together to create the podcast group.
Woo for another day of podcasting, when we should be doning something better.

Now is when I stop this blog, and start my pro-vegetarianism one.

No comments:

Post a Comment