Friday, November 13, 2009

Podcast.
Woo!
Easier than it looks.
journalism is great.
No matter what we do in this class, I always have a good time.
I feel like a podcast queen.
Done.
Already.
The school putting on A Christmas Carol this year was a great idea for a story.
Yes.
Done.
And I kind of feel a little confident about it.
For once.
I doubt that it'll be used, though.
Seeing as we only need four stories, and we have five people in our group.
What's on the podcast menu for today?
Intro: 30 seconds.
Story.
Bridge: 20 seconds.
Story.
Exit: 30 seconds.
So, about 4 minutes a story.
Mine is 3 minutes and 52 seconds.
Perfect.
Yesssss.
Great beggining. Great interview.
Yes.

And!
i got the other half of my books today from Jackie.
To add to the collection:
Frankenstein.
Bulfinch's Mythology.
The Once and Future King.
The Spanish Bridesgroom.
and, The Confessions of Nat Turner.
Yessss.
I get to build my own bookshelf.
Or just find a free one somewhere along the way.
I'd rather build one to fit my needs.
I'm sure the JewMcMoneyBags of a boyfriend I have has about 20 of them just lying around.
I swear, his house is like a wearhouse.
Geez.

Dan's mom is a gynocologist.
Kind of an odd situation, if you ask me.
Dating a gynocolgyist's son.
No biggie.
Plus!
I get to go on the pill for free.
Woo!
As long as I talk to mom, because she'll be more chill about it.
Not all 'BLAH NO SEX. NO BOYS. BLAH.'
Great.
Dad would say that.
Then lock me in my room to parish.
Mom would kick me out, so i could spend more time with him.
Mh. Mom.
I miss you.
And we get free condoms.
And spermocide.
And other safe-sex things.
Mh.
If you want my advice, date a gyno's son.
Or be a gyno's daughter.
That would probubly be better.
But then again, you probubly start on the pill when you're 12.
Not bad.
Free pill? Yes.
Free condom? Yes.
On the topic of condoms.
A. Dan's mom bought us 80 condoms.
80. How much does she think we're going to have?
Geez.
I'd rather keep Teddy not all silly putty-like.
B. Lube feels weird on my fingers.
See, I was playing with a condom the other day, and got some on my fingers.
It felt.... weird, to say the least.
And two nights ago, I got it on my belly.
I thought he spit on me. x)
Funny stuff.

I like blogging during class.
Even though I have to switch it to my real blog later on.
Blah.
Whatever.
It's still nice,
How about they just unblock my real blog.
We're going to find a way to do it anyways.
Calm down.
Let me get my thoughts down online.
Geez.

Mh.
School.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment