Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some news. Thanks for helping. Journalism.

Writers block has kept me from writing anything for several days.
I apologize.
Let's talk about what's going on in the news, our -well, my- opininon on it.
On CNN.com, there is an article about Semenya, the runner who was the subject of a gender debate *wheather she was male or feamale*.
(She/he/let's just call Semenya 'the runner'.)
The runner gets to keep her gold metal for the 800-meter run in a female race.
Her masculine body made people think she wasn't actually a she, and had won in an unfair race.
Only in America.

Horoscopes have fascinated me lately.
Mine always seem to be true, on shine.yahoo.com.
I don't know how it works.
But it always seems to.


Personal part comes now.
This past week I've been pretty upset.
At my own thoughts. you know. Girls think about too much in depth. Too much.
Usually our thoughts are wrong. Blah blah blah.
So, I was upset at my own thoughts, and couldn't shake them.
When you're feeling down, and just need someone to help you, there are always people to go to.
I now relize who those people are.
Caroline gave me the biggest hig, which really helped. Hugs can always help.
The magic of ones body always surprises me.
Mr. Greene put on a puppet show for me.
Which made me feel really good.
It was actually pretty funny, too.
He took two book- the book I had been reading and a dictionary- and put them on my computer.
He proceeded to make them talk in redicoulous voices.
The dictionary needs a lower voice.
Mh.
That really left an impression on me.
Thank you Mr. Greene, and Caroline, for all your help.
I could go on for hours thanking you guys, but I really don't have the time.

Today I need to get Mr. Greene's recorder, and take interiews, which I'm looking forward to.
Why do teens use and abuse alcohol/drugs?
It's completely unecessary.
And I get to write my opinion on it.
Yesssss. No need to write an unbiased article.
I can be as harsh and as true to myself as possible.
Yesssss.
I love opinion sections.
Plus, I get to finish my NaNoWriMo opinion article today.
Yessss.
I really like when Greene criticizes my work.
It has really really helped me get better in journalism.
I love everything about journalism.
The reserching.
The finding new things out before anyone else does.
Heck, I never sleep anyways.
I could do this.
I would love to be an interviewer.
Mh.
I love interviews.
I love articles.
I love news.
Greatest class of the day?
Journalism.
Yes.
Mh.


Have a great day.
-Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment