Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh.

I can feel a long day coming on.
We've been in this class for a half hour, and the assignment is already finished.
So I have another hour to kill.
So, I wrote my opinion article for our journalism assignment.
Well, finished it.
It's not all that great.
But still, it's finished.
Next block we have to finish our website, which pretty much just means
sending me our groups articles, and placing the where they need to go.
Simple enough.
As long as everyone did their 2-3 articles.
Otherwise....
Not so easy.
I might even write another article.
Of course, I was given my faorite section: opinion.
Easiest to write.
At least i think so.
I just need to find another topic.
Maybe.... teen pregnancy?
No.
Heck, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Yesterday was an interesting day.
Woke up, went downstairs to cook breakfast because Dad is letting me go to New York with Dan and his family.
I started cooking the soy bacon.
After a while I needed to turn the heat down on the stove.
I reach over the pan just as it sizzles all over my arm.
I now have 3 burn marks on my arm.
Excellent.
Then dad comes down yelling that he woke up beacuse of the bacon smell.
You're welcome for breakfast. Yeah, anytime.
Then, I shower and get dressed, and go to the store to pick up a paper.
Yay.
After said event, I watch some tv and read a little bit.
Then Dan calls and tells me we should hang out.
We do.
We nap for a few hours.
Great nap.
We had an amazing dinner.
Turkey and mashed potatos and stuffing and everything.
All right. Turkey.
Not so great.
But, I had a heapings of mash potatos and brocoli.
Mh. (:
And pie.
Mh.
So then I brought some home with me for my dad.
He complains that it's not warm/
Bah.
Can't do anythin right anymore.
Geez.
But, today, is GSA.
Yay.
I get to yell at gay kids.
After GSA I am going with Dan downtown to scheduale driing hours.
After that, (hopefully we will take the bus) we will probubly go to his dads house for some crazy planned sex.
Yay. (:
Have a great day.
-Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment