Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's science time.

My heart just hasn't been in the right place lately.
I don't know what it is, but I can't do school work and whenever I hang out with people, I'm just not myself.
I'll wake up in a great mood, then it'll slope downwards as the day goes on.
It's strange, and I don't know what's going on.
But, I have a full day at school tomorrow.
I mean, classes until two, band until five, then from 6-8 I'm in the open house for clubs.
So, I have about two hours to finish up homework for tomorrow.
Yay.

I don't know how I feel about this years GSA group.
I mean, we have a LOT more people, but some of them are kind of noisy and annoying.
But, I'm in it to win it. And I will be president next year. And I will make this all better.
And it will be fantastic.
I really like this club, and the idea of it. The people just sometimes kill me.
But I love them.

I had a few minutes this morning to go to the library.
That is until I remembered all of the things that I am reading.
The Hunger Games, Twilight, and Hamlet.
The Hunger Games is full of awesome.
Twilight is full of suck.
And Hamlet is full of teacher being slow and taking a week per scene.
Not literally. But close enough. An Act per week, just about.
But I'll have some free time tomorrow to -hopefully- finish The Hunger Games.
Soon enough. (:
Then I'll have time to finish Twilight, then I can pick up a new book.
Man, I love books.

It's science time.
Night.

1 comment:

  1. I know what youre trying to say its time for science its time for science time ooooh

    ReplyDelete