Saturday, September 4, 2010

Up from the underground.

This blog come in  parts:

Part 1: Logan Venderlic.
I just discovered him.
And I don't know why, but he makes me happy.
He just soothes me.

Part 2: Promises.
At a young(er) age, I learned to always keep promises, but never be dependent on other's.
When I was seven, my mom promised me I could have my first ever birthday party.
I was so excited to finally, finally have a birthday party.
It never happened.
Looking back, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.
But it was, and still is, to me at least.
So, I'm sorry if I don't believe that you'll always be there. Even if you promise.

Part 3: Man, I really like Logan Venderlic.
Maybe I should listen to him and re-learn how to fly.

Part 4: Band.
I miss Marching. That's the only negative thing I have to say about band right now.
Oher than that, all is well.

Part 5: Ukulele.
I'm getting a ukulele for Christmas this year.
I haven't been more excited for anything since.... my eith birthday party.
Oh geez.
Please, don't make me look like a fool again, ma.

Part 6: Female singers.
I don't know why, but it's rare for me to like female singers.
Mostly in the kind of music that listen to.

Part 7: A deep statement.
You're wrong about a lot of things, but your opinions are always right.


Fact: I used to be deathly afraid of dogs. Look at me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment