Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's talk literature.

So, books.
Currently, I'm reading Left Behind >The Kids< The Vanishings by Jerry B Jenkins and Tim LaHaye.
I'm also reading Twilight, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Hamlet.
Twilight has a bet going on it, I never got to finish Harry Potter, and Hamlet is for English class.
Hamlet is fairly good thus far, but I'm always up for some Shakespeare.
Twilight I would willingly vomit on.
Harry Potter shouldn't have been set aside.

But guess what I got at the library today?
Hunger Games.
Win? Win? WIN.
I am more than excited to start this bad boy. I've heard nothing but good things about this book.

Project New Hampshire should be starting soon.
Grandma Barb doens't think she will ever make it to see New Hampshire, so she gave me a video camera to document what it's like.
This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment