Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's time to grow up.

School started today, and that's cool.
And, yeah, I'm glad school started, but everything else keeps getting in the way of the happy.
I'm just so unsure of everything.
College.
Jobs.
Band.
Relationships.
People.
Myself.
I don't know what I can do or how much longer I can do it for.
A general attitude decline happened last year, too.
It's not the start of the school year blues or whatever.
Serious stuff happened last year, and different things are happening this year.
I feel like I'm failing everyone.
Family.
Band.
Ryan.
Friends.
Everyone.
I just, don't feel up to par.
I think I may know what one of the problems is.
I'm sick of people being a HUGE part of my life, leaving, then every once in a while, peaking their ead in and out again.
*AHEM Dan, Andie AHEM*
Whatever. It's my fault I'm a bitch, not yours, and I don't blame you.
You had every right to walk out that door and never look back.
(Er, look back on occasion.)

Whatever. I'm sure things won't last as long as I expected them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment